If archaeology be the food of love, then dig on!
Here’s a handful of tunes playing on our on site iPod at the moment.
What’s playing on yours???
Chalk it down in the scribble box…
1. Don’t forget your shovel if you want to go to work – Christy Moore (just make sure its long handled)
2. JCB Song – Nizlopi (holding up the bypass)
3. The hole in the ground – Bernard Cribbins (Clients. God love ’em!)
4. Sixteen tonnes – Louis Neefs (not forgetting our handsome remuneration package)
5. No Diggity – Blackstreet (a recessionary anthem)
6. Erikah Badu – Back in the Day (Word!)
7. Car Wash – Rose Royce (its better than digging a ditch)
8. Troglodyte (Cave Man) – The Jimmy Castor Bunch (we’re going back, way back, back into time)
9. Hurt – Jonny Cash (and to finish off, a sad tale of archaeological substance abuse)
PS. Aqua (Dr. Jones) and Mock Turtles (Can you dig it?) have been ruled out on a technicality. They’re shite.
Boom Box image from HERE – Blast from the past by Edwordup.